Featuring clear, easy to read numbers on a digital counter, Fowler's digit counter micrometers are an economical, fast and easy-to-use addition to the machinist's toolchest, the shop floor or in the QC area.
• Hammertone grey baked enamel frame with heat insulated frames.
• Microfine graduations on satin chrome.
• Ratchet thimble.
• Anvil and spindle hardened and precision ground with microlap finish on carbide tipped measuring faces.
• Spindle thread is hardened, ground and lapped.
• Diameter of measuring faces is 2.56"
• Digital counter reads to .001"/0.1mm with .0001"/.01mm on vernier.
• Quick, easy zero adjustment on sleeve.
• Positive locking nut on spindle.
• Graduation: .0001"
• Accuracy: ± .00016"
• Parallelism: .00005" for 0-1"
• Flatness: .00003"
• Meets or exceeds Federal accuracy specs.
• Includes wrench and case.
• Image shown for representational purposes only. - See more at: http://www.fowlerprecision.com/Products/Digit-Counting-Micrometers/1-2-Digit-Counter-Outside-Micrometer.html#sthash.kiUvS3SQ.dpuf
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!